The Town Hall is open for public use for Birthday Parties, Wedding Showers, Small Weddings, Family Gartherings, etc. Please contact the Westville Town Clerk for the availability of the Town Hall.
RULES OF USE FOR THE TOWN HALL
- Unplug and/or shut off all small appliances;
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises;
- No smoking is permitted in the Town Hall; and
- Do not place anything hot, wet or cold on the wooden tables; and
- Clean up any mess you make.
BEFORE LEAVING THE TOWN HALL, PLEASE:
- Be sure that the bathroom door is left completely open;
- Set the monitor to 60 degrees;
- Remove all trash;
- Return all tables and chairs to their proper places; and
- All lights are turned off.
Your cooperation will ensure that the Town Hall will be a pleasant and convenient meeting place for our residents.